Your iCal problem is related to this bug:
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1526

Maybe you could try the Apache Vhost configuration file from the bug report and tell us if it works for you.

Am 24.01.2012 16:46, schrieb mathilde rousseau:
        Dear all,

        We have juste updated to SOGo 1.3.11 our server and the Mac systems to
Mac OS 10.7.2 with iCal 5.0.1 (1547.4).

        Since then, we have the following troubles:

        - shared agendas do not appear anymore within iCal, (these feature
works fine with iCal 4.0.4 (1395.7) and Mac OS 10.6.8),

        - delegation cannot be managed with iCal (this must be done through the
SOGo web interface),

        - with iCal 4.0.4, the users cannot be found (LDAP server
authentication), but with iCal 5.0.1 it says the server cannot delegate at all,

        - it takes a very long time to identify each time through the
certificate,

        We tried various options on the SOGo preference files, but this new
version of iCal does not seem to share its data with the SOGo server. It works
smoothly under iOS 5.0.1, so it is not a problem from SOGo.  Any idea of what
could be done?

        Regards,

        Mathilde