Le 25/01/2012 10:31, Georg Bretschneider a écrit :
Hi Stéphane,

for event management you do not need SOGo TB addons. I guess, you are
accessing your calendars via CalDav? And imported every calendar on your
own?

Bye
Georg

Others informations to debate:
I personally run the following weird configuration:
same server sogo integrator 3.105 / SOGo server 3.1.9
my station: Ubuntu 11.10 Thunderbird 9.0 + SOGo Connector&  Integrator
3.105 disabled since last dist-upgrade (last Nov 2011)
But worked fine : add/delete event both way from Tb and from WebUI.

What is OK? and What's wrong with this configuration.
Hi Georg,
Before using SOGo Connector I had lightning in Stand Alone.
I follow instruction to remove extension and backup and remove calendar and contact before began, a long time ago more than 1 year, with the 'basic' SOGo personal calendar through the integrator.
Then, I made few test to add a google calendar and that's all.
And then the dist-upgrade.
--
Stéphane