De : Martin Rabl []
Date d'envoi : vendredi 27 janvier 2012 14:57
À : Brian KREULEN
Objet : Re: Re2: Sogo/CalDav example

Hi,

Am 27.01.2012 14:11, schrieb Brian KREULEN:
> Did you use a third-party library, or did you create the XML yourself and
> send that using HTTPMethod??
in the script I used the caldav-client.php I mailed you.

But in 2010 I wrote a caldav client for .NET, where I wrote a lib by
myself - It was, hm, ugly, but it runs for retrieving, and push to
server runs to. But it was a beta, and it is still a beta.
That time I wanted to write a Outlook-Caldav-Plugin. More problems are
coming from Outlook ... but some events could be processed. Had no
time anymore till then, or better: other stuff was more important.

--
Viele Grüße,

   Martin Rabl--