Just wanted to add my voice in on this one. I have had no less than 6 android devices over the past few months that I have been testing with SOGo for email and calendar sync. So far it is mostly successful on email (using the modified z-push) but the falling point was calendar. Most of the phones I have tested would put entries on SOGo but wouldn't pull from SOGo. So that lead me to search for PROPER caldav access. Then I found a post here on the list pointing me to the CalDAV sync-Beta by dmfs (https://market.android.com/details?id=org.dmfs.caldav.lib). I must say this has worked 100% on all of the devices I have tested it on. Truly proper 2-way syncing and you can select any of your calendars on SOGo not just your personal one. Also the color coding pulls down too. I do not have any affiliation with the dmfs people, just a very happy customer sharing my thoughts.

So if anyone is having half the trouble I was having with syncing calendars on your android device, you need this app.

--
Donny B.