Hi,

2012/2/7 André Schild <an...@schild.ws>:
> Am 07.02.2012 11:55, schrieb Peter Peltonen:
>
>> The documentation for SOGo v. 1.3.11 says that Funambol server v.
>> 8.5.2 is supported.
>>
>> Is this still correct, do people have this combo working?
>
> Yes, should work.

Ok, good to know.

> What happens ?
> Logfiles ?

Here is my first report of the problematic situation:
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2012-02/msg00073.html

Here are my notes of the steps I did while installing Funambol:
http://pastebin.com/aRzhyGWu

After that I've debugged my case a bit further:

* I can login with my SOGo account ok using the Funambol webdemo in
http://sogo.mydomain.tld:8080/webdemo/ and I can see the calendar
events created in Outlook there

--> I assume this means that Outlook is syncing to Funambol server ok,
so I assume that the problem is between the Funambol server and SOGo

* After enabling statement logging in PostgreSQL I can see that the
Funambol sync is causing SQL statements such as this to be run:

SELECT c_path4 FROM sogo_folder_info WHERE c_path2 =
'test...@mydomain.tld' AND c_folder_type = 'Appointment';

--> So Funambol should be able to access the SOGo database ok

* If I run the previous statement using the psql client I get a
sensibile answer in return:

----------
 personal
(1 row)

* But I do not see any INSERT statements when syncing Outlook... I
think I should be seeing in the log something similar as with the SOGo
web ui when I create a new event:

INSERT INTO sogotesterik0046e9ed3a5_quick (c_partstates, c_orgmail,
c_uid, c_sequence, c_category, c_nextalarm, c_title, c_classification,
c_location, c_name, c_component, c_iscycle, c_enddate, c_priority,
c_status, c_isopaque, c_startdate, c_isallday) VALUES ('', '',
'279B-4F2EB080-7-4797FD80', 0, null, 0, 'a test event created in sogo
web ui', 0, '', '279B-4F2EB080-7-4797FD80.ics', 'vevent', 0,
1328463900, 0, 1, 1, 1328460300, 0)

Right?

It is a bit frustrating as I get no errors anywhere...

All ideas appreciated!

Best,
Peter