Hello everyone,

I have installed a new installation of sogo on Ubuntu 10.10. I have used
mysql as the data store.

I have the daemons running and am able to display the web page
http://localhost/SOGo

My problem is that I cannot login.

I have tried creating a couple of users in the sogo_view table and have tried
passwords in clear text, and md5. All the other tables are empty since
ths is my first login attempt.

It seems that the communication is happening between sogo and the database, but
something fails after the query. I don't know how to debug this any further.

Every time the logs give the same result:

                31415 Query     SELECT c_password FROM sogo_view WHERE c_uid =
'nigel'
120209 10:47:01 31417 Connect   sogo@localhost on sogo
                31417 Query     SET CHARACTER SET utf8
                31417 Query     BEGIN
                31417 Query     SELECT t1.c_alarm_number, t1.c_name, t1.c_path,
t1.c_recurrence_id, t1.c_uid FROM  sogo_alarms_folder t1 WHERE t1.c_alarm_date
>= 1328755320 AND t1.c_alarm_date <= 1328755620
                31417 Query     ROLLBACK
                31417 Query     BEGIN
                31417 Query     DELETE FROM sogo_alarms_folder WHERE
c_alarm_date <= 1328755620
                31417 Query     COMMIT

My configuration is below (with passwords changed).

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//GNUstep//DTD plist 0.9//EN"
"http://www.gnustep.org/plist-0_9.xml";>
<plist version="0.9">
<dict>
    <key>NSGlobalDomain</key>
    <dict>
    </dict>
    <key>sogod</key>
    <dict>
        <key>MySQL4DebugEnabled</key>
        <string>yes</string>
        <key>OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL</key>

<string>mysql://sogo:password@localhost:3306/sogo/sogo_alarms_folder</string>
        <key>OCSFolderInfoURL</key>

<string>mysql://sogo:password@localhost:3306/sogo/sogo_folder_info</string>
        <key>OCSSessionsFolderURL</key>

<string>mysql://sogo:password@localhost:3306/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder</string>
        <key>SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications</key>
        <string>YES</string>
        <key>SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications</key>
        <string>YES</string>
        <key>SOGoAppointmentSendEMailReceipts</key>
        <string>YES</string>
        <key>SOGoDraftsFolderName</key>
        <string>Drafts</string>
        <key>SOGoEnableEMailAlarms</key>
        <string>YES</string>
        <key>SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications</key>
        <string>YES</string>
        <key>SOGoIMAPServer</key>
        <string>localhost:993</string>
        <key>SOGoLanguage</key>
        <string>English</string>
        <key>SOGoMailComposeMessageType</key>
        <string>html</string>
        <key>SOGoMailDomain</key>
        <string>pegram.homelinux.net</string>
        <key>SOGoMailMessageCheck</key>
        <string>every_10_minutes</string>
        <key>SOGoMailReplyPlacement</key>
        <string>above</string>
        <key>SOGoMailSignaturePlacement</key>
        <string>above</string>
        <key>SOGoMailingMechanism</key>
        <string>smtp</string>
        <key>SOGoProfileURL</key>

<string>mysql://sogo:password@localhost:3306/sogo/sogo_user_profile</string>
        <key>SOGoSMTPServer</key>
        <string>localhost</string>
        <key>SOGoSentFolderName</key>
        <string>Sent</string>
        <key>SOGoTimeZone</key>
        <string>Australia/Perth</string>
        <key>SOGoTrashFolderName</key>
        <string>Trash</string>
        <key>SOGoUserSources</key>
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>canAuthenticate</key>
                <string>YES</string>
                <key>displayName</key>
                <string>Pegram Address Book</string>
                <key>id</key>
                <string>directory</string>
                <key>isAddressBook</key>
                <string>YES</string>
                <key>type</key>
                <string>sql</string>
                <key>userPasswordAlgorithm</key>
                <string>md5</string>
                <key>viewURL</key>

<string>mysql://sogo:password@localhost:3306/sogo/sogo_view</string>
            </dict>
        </array>
        <key>SoSecurityManagerDebugEnabled</key>
        <string>yes</string>
    </dict>
</dict>
</plist>