On 2/10/2012 7:51 AM, André Schild wrote:
Am 10.02.2012 14:49, schrieb Donny Brooks:
I have noticed that lightning by default installs a "Home" calendar that is a local only calendar. Before I noticed this some of our users had put events on it. Then they went to the SOGo web side and didn't see their events. This lead me into investigate and found the Home calendar.
Yes, this was also with tb 3 a potential "problem"
Yes it was.
It is easy enough to move the events to their "Personal" calendar but is there a way to automatically remove the Home calendar from lightning upon installation? Maybe a setting I can push out in my cfg file?

There is the danger that existing entries would get loss when we just blindly delete the calendar.....

We have already informed all users to only use the web interface for the time being to input events. If they have stuff on the Home calendar it will be deleted. So that is not an issue.
André

Donny B.