Am 10.02.2012 22:57, schrieb Fabian Rodriguez:
On 12-02-10 04:48 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
Hi,

Last round of extensions for the weekend. New versions (10.0pre4) are
available from http://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/

They fix the photo/picture synchronization issue in the address book
module and also, prior synchronization of the calendar list with SOGo,
it'll check if you have only one local empty calendar. If that's the
case, it'll remove it - that should take care of the "Home" calendar
issue. Some other small nits there and there have also been fixed.
Thank you Ludovic.

May I suggest this is made optional ? I understand the logic behind it
but it doesn't cover all use cases.

If someone with a local Thunderbird (and calendar) wishes to sync their
work calendar, they risk having their own personal calendar wiped when
installing the SOGo exntensions, is that correct ? I don't believe
that's what everyone would want.
If I understand Ludovic's post correctly, the local calendar is only wiped when:

1. There exists ONLY ONE calendar at all
2. This single calendar is completely empty

Sounds ok for me....

André