Hi Hugo

On 2012-02-14, at 2:39 AM, Bruno Lingner (Hugo) wrote:

> is there a method to import existing sieve scripts from roundcubemail for
> example? I tried to overwrite the ones created by sogo, but that doesn't work
> :)
> is there perhaps another method to do this for 50+ accounts automatically or
> perhaps scripted?
> we have a cyrus-imapd-2.3.16 mail server and roundcube 0.3.1

You'll have to rely on a custom migration script and use sogo-tool to import
the filters definition from roundcube to SOGo. Here's how to call sogo-tool :

# sogo-tool user-preferences
user-preferences get|set|unset defaults|settings user [authname:authpassword]
key [value|-f filename]

       user       the user of whom to set the defaults/settings key/value
       value      the JSON-formatted value of the key

  Examples:
       sogo-tool user-preferences get defaults janedoe SOGoLanguage
       sogo-tool user-preferences unset settings janedoe Mail
       sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults janedoe SOGoTimeFormat
'{"SOGoTimeFormat":"%I:%M %p"}'

Francis

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca