Hello all,

My sogo server sometime response very very slow. I use improxy but my sogo
server is rather slow and this performance issue is random. I think
hardware spec of the server is fine. I added  /etc/sysconfig/sogo
PREFORK=6.

server memory looks 1G free
CPU utilization average is arond 3-4 %

Rebooted server, restarted sogod daemon. But this is bugging me. Sogo
should be fast (:) and faster than squriell mail. What can I do to optimize
the sogo server and what are you guys doing for better performance for sogo
server, any sogo configuration parameter ? postgres indexing ? apache
config ?

By the way at present my have only 4000 users and daily login to sogo
server is around 200-300. I intened to enforce all my 15,000 users to use
sogo.

Any input on this is appericiated.

Regds,