I'm on 1.3.12c with PgSQL database.

Users are "loosing" their preferences without touching them.

Since I restored the database :
      * I checked that the sogo_user_profile.c_defaults has changed
      * I'm pretty sure users didn't change preferences because there is
        no POST like this in the logs :

POST /SOGo/so/$USER/preferences

--
Romain LE DISEZ