yo, that did it, thanx ;)

Am 02/16/2012 05:07 PM, schrieb André Schild:
Am 16.02.2012 17:00, schrieb Bruno Lingner (Hugo):
hmm, I was a bit quick with my report..
as I did more tests, I noticed that the timezone in lightning remains
on america/montreal, even if changed in the preferences (lightning
icon), new meetings are created with the wrong timezone.
after switching to europa/belgrad, it changed the timezone and stayed
correct after selecting europa/berlin again :/

should I file a bug? I'm not sure if it is a sogo-extension or a
lightning bug..
Did you change it in the integrator preferences ?

sogo-integrator-10.0.xpi\defaults\preferences\site.js

André