Hi,

I'm using Funambol 8.5.2 with connector funambol-sogo-1.0.8.s4j, Sogo 1.3.11 on Debian Squeeze The device is a Blackberry curve 8520 os 4.6 with Funambol syncML for os 4.5.

Funambol Data Synchronization Server v.8.5.2

Man=Funambol
Mod=DS Server
SwV=8.5.2
HwV=-
FwV=-
OEM=-
DevID=funambol
DevTyp=server
VerDTD=1.2
UTC=true
SupportLargeObjs=true
SupportNumberOfChanges=true
Ext=X-funambol-smartslow

Communication between BB and Funambol-Sogo is fine. Contacts and Tasks OK.

But i have some issues with my calendar events : my events seems to sync properly , there is no errors on the device,
but they don't appear on the device or on SOGo.
On ds-server.log, the relevant errors are :
[sogo-cal] Received status code '500' for a 'Add' for this items (1):
[sogo-cal] Received status code '500' for a 'Delete' for this items (0):

I tried with funambol 10, funambol 9, i also had troubles (duplicates entries)

So do i need to update my sogo-connector, my blackberry OS or to change my device?

Thanks

--
*Nicolas FABRE*
Tél : 02 28 08 75 24