Thanks for the hint - I did use CalDAV and CardDAV for Android - and yes they work well - butthats neither an option nor the question.

In my opinion neither Android nor iPhones are "business" Capable when it comes to Email, Contact or Calendar Management - So I put my galaxy back into the desk drawer and did not miss it a single second having my oldfashioned Blackberry or Nokia E72 with me that I can trust on and where I can surely rely on having some battery left after 8 hours out of office ;-)

Cheers,
Andreas Balg

Am Dienstag, 06. März 2012 18:34 CET, Peter Schmidt <peter.schm...@bixa.cc> schrieb:

> Hi Andreas!
>
> I think the setting you look for is found in the webgui. Rightclick the
> calendar, choose properties and set the Synchronisation settings.
>
> At least for calendars, this works.

One more thing:
I recently installed Sogo to sync my android phone and found out, that
the FunV10 app is not working so well:
* multiple calendars are marked with leading tags and appear merged in a
single calendar
* some repetition patterns (2-week cycle) leaded to doubled entries
* notes attached to appointments did not show up on the phone

I switched to CalDAV-Sync which costs a little money but works fine.
Maybe the free ICSSync can do the job as well, but I just installed it
today to one-way synchronize an ICS calendar.

If you use CalDAV to access the calendars, you don't need the
synchronization settings I mentioned earlier.

I hope this helps.