Hello Relu Parfene

On 2012-03-07 18:04, Relu Parfene wrote:

> I have a small network mostly with Win7 and a few XP Pro. I installed
> SOGo and all seems to work just fine, except one annoying thing. Two
> workstation, one 7 (my laptop) and one XP don't remember shared address
> book when composing new mails. I can set it manually from
> Tools/Options/Composition/Addressing and then select "Shared Addresses"
> under "Directory Server" (shared address book is a ldap back-end) and is
> working fine but after TB restart all is gone. I need to make the same
> steps again after every TB restart. All other workstations works just
> fine. I used SOGo 1.3.12c  on Centos 6.2 and TB 10.0.2esr. Any idea will
> be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Do you use the Connector add-on from Inverse with CardDAV or the LDAP
connection provided by Thunderbird itself?

If latter, then you have to ask this Mozilla.

If not, which version of Connector are you using?
Which other add-ons and plugins do you use?
Has this effect to do with your account or with your machine?

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz