Le 12/03/12 21:09, Christian Mack a écrit :

> I hat a similar problem after upgrading.
> The solution was to clear the browser cache.
>
> But I don't think this is related to your problem, as you obviously try
> to set up a fresh SOGo.

Well, it is an old installation, but this problem has persisted across a
number of versions of SOGo now. Although we don't really use the web
interface, it is a rather core function that is broken, so I doubt it's
a bug and that upgrading will help.

More likely it's a configuration issue, but after consulting the
documentation it seems like the instance is configured fine, which is
why I was hoping someone on the list might have some advice.

Cheers,
//Mike

--
Michael Gratton <mich...@quuxo.com>