Hi Martin!

On 2012-03-13 16:59, Martin Seener wrote:
Hi,

i have a calendar from a different user in my TBird but i have the
correct rights set in SOGo directly.

I'm not sure if I got your question/problem right:

1. You see another persons calendar but you should not see it, because you have no rights set in sogo.

2. You see another persons calendar as set by the rights in sogo but when you try to modify it, an error occurs.

If it is no. 2: Does the same error occur if you modify the calendar in sogo directly or only if you do so via TB?

But i get this Error:

Fehler: An error occurred executing the calendar_delete_event_command
command: [Exception... "'[JavaScript Error: "job.finalize is not a
function" {file: "chrome://calendar/content/calendar-views.js" line:
141}]' when calling method: [nsIController::doCommand]" nsresult:
"0x80570021 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JAVASCRIPT_ERROR_WITH_DETAILS)" location: "JS
frame :: chrome://global/content/globalOverlay.js :: goDoCommand :: line
96" data: yes]
Quelldatei: chrome://global/content/globalOverlay.js
Zeile: 100

has anyone any clue?

Regards, Martin