hmmm.. perhaps as an option, not per default activated.
we have around 60 people in the company, and all can see all the other calendars. some of the users have *really* full calendars, so it would take forever to load all the calendars. we have the same problem in our
current proprietary calendar solution. because of server errors,
(process is dying all the time) I couldn't sync all the calendars on an
iPod not even after a whole week of automatic syncs every 15 minutes :))