Hello,

I've just switched from SOGo 1.3.8 to 1.3.13 and I have an issue when editing a
new/reply message (from the Web interface). When the editing window pops up I
can edit every fields. But since I quit the editing section (to add recipient
or edit subject), I can't edit the body anymore.

In fact, I can edit the body but can only reach the top or end of the form. But
it is not possible to reach any other line of the body.

This issue seems to only affect Firefox 11 (on Windows and Mac OS X).
Safari (Mac OS X) and Internet Explorer 9 (Windows) are not affected.

Any ideas ?

TIA,
        Jo--