Hi there

I want tell SOGo the fields for mailadresses and alternative
mailadresses. In the Docomentation I've read that I should choose
MailFieldNames for that. Could someone describe me the use of the
SOGoUserSources "MailFieldNames" and give me an example?

Without MailFieldNames

defaults write sogod SOGoUserSources '({CNFieldName = cn; IDFieldName =
cn; UIDFieldName = mail; baseDN = "ou=people,dc=hell"; bindDN =
"cn=manager"; bindPassword = freebsd; canAuthenticate = YES; displayName
= "ldap"; hostname = "localhost"; bindFields = mail; id = ldap;
port=389})'

I want use the attributes gosamailalternateaddress and mail on my LDAP
Tree

best regards
Darko