 De : André Schild <an...@schild.ws>
À : users@sogo.nu
Envoyé le : Jeudi 29 mars 2012 19h07
Objet : Re: [SOGo] Multi domain: Share Calendar

Am 29.03.2012 18:56, schrieb Vincent Gatignol:
> Le 29/03/2012 14:21, André Schild a écrit :
>> Not sure if intra-domain sharing is allowed at all....
>>
> What about a public share between two domains hosted on the same server ?
> Is that ok for you ?

As far as I understand the separation model of sogo it works the following way:

http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf

- Each "Sogo" Domain (As defined on Page 11/13 of the pdf) is completely
separated
- So you can't share things between them
- But you can have multiple "DNS domains" inside a single "Sogo" Domain.
  These can then share stuff between each other.

You just have to specify 2 SOGoUserSources in a single domain
Here a small example, where users from domain1.com and domain2.com will be in
the same SOGo domain
and can share stuff between each others.

            shareddomain.com = {
                SOGoMailDomain = domain1.com;
                SOGoUserSources = (
                    {
                        baseDN = "jvd=domain1.com,o=mailhosting";
                    },
                    {
                        baseDN = "jvd=domain2.com,o=mailhosting";
                    }

André
-- users@sogo.nu
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists--