Hi,

please read this:
http://tuxnetworks.blogspot.de/2010/06/howto-ldap-server-on-1004-lucid-lynx.html
and grep all needed informations you need for adding a domain to you
ldap. This way, I can add as many domains as you want. Combine it with
the provided informations in the sogo documentation.

Hint: in the above mentioned article is a part where you have to define
an admin password, the ldap attribute is called olcRootPW.
Please don't insert cleartext passwords, but create a password hash
using slappasswd. Then use this hash as the attribute value.

Bye
Georg