On 2012-04-05 13:38, Martin Rabl wrote:
> hm - SOGo has nothing to do with this, I think.
> It works as a IMAP client against a SMTP- and IMAP-Server.
> I think, when the outgoing emails do not have that header, postfix failed,
> not SOGo.
> Please check the configuration of postfix for adding headers in outgoing
> mails.

Hi Martin,

Sorry, I should have specified further. We are using the SOGo Debian
package using the standard package and instructions from here:

http://www.sogo.nu/english/nc/support/faq/select_category/1.html
http://www.sogo.nu/english/support/faq/article/how-to-install-sogo-on-ubuntu-2.html

I suspect the problem is between Postfix and Amavis. I assumed that these
were configured by the sogo package, but perhaps that is incorrect. A
previous administrator installed the system.

The problem is with incoming emails.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Offending fundamentalists isn't my goal – but if it is an inevitable
side-effect of defending human rights, so be it."