Hello list,

I have finally identified records which caused my sogo "stack smashing" logs and crashing sogo without displaying any calendar events in SOGo web version. I have had this issue for longer time and currently I have decided to identify records (from all 300 records) in my calendar with excluding method.
And finally here is example of that record:

BEGIN:VEVENT
CREATED:20110729T135030Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20100730T195829Z
UID:1819-4E32C900-2F5-2C08A280
SUMMARY:Birthday causin
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=4
DTSTART:19860414T220000Z
DTEND:19860415T215900Z
X-IRMC-LUID:0000000002C1
END:VEVENT

especially line starting with "RRULE" caused it. If I have removed it from record or just removed ";BYMONTH=4" part, record will be imported successfully and also without crashing.

also same situation with crashing when the RRULE line looks like this:
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTHDAY=14;BYMONTH=4

Please, where is the problem with that line itself? Can you fix that crashing? Probably my old cell phone (SonyEricsson W995) generates records with that line and during synchronization was this record uploaded to server side calednar.

I am using "sogo-1.3.14-1.centos6.i686"

thanks

--
Ing. Michal Bruncko, PhD., CCNP