Le 12-04-11 05:03 PM, Martin Rabl a écrit :
> [...]
>
> P.S.: will there be a package for Ubuntu 10.04 LTS in future?

Maybe someone can fund Jeroen's work in Debian?:

I'd love to see proper packaging for Debian+derivatives, but it's not
going to happen anytime soon, specially the way SOGo relies on
unsupported, manually-installed packages both in ZEG and the regular
releases. This prevents any type of vendor-provided (ie. Canonical,etc.)
commercial support and ties your production systems to Inverse's support
which I was told would change its model but hasn't in a while.

Perhaps Ludovic can provide an update on this situation?

F.