This is a bit OT but since SOGo officially supports thunderbird plugins and all
I figure there are quite a few people on this list that are running Thunderbird
as their mail client. With that I have a question: How many of you have
experienced the "hang" when typing in the body of a message? We have only a
handful of end users, high up people though, that are experiencing the problem.
Looking through the magical google ball shows me it is a known issue but hard
to trace down. It supposedly has been happening since somewhere in the 3.1.X
series and is still active last I checked. So I figure with that wide spread of
a version range most if not all users should have experienced it. I have not
seen it but 3 of the top 5 people in the agency are experiencing it. Now I am
wondering if anyone has seen the probem and if they have found some other way
to avoid it happening until an official fix is released.

--
Donny B.