On 26.04.12 16:51, Donny Brooks wrote:
> On Thursday, April 26, 2012 09:47 AM CDT, "Martin Rabl"
> <martin.r...@rablnet.de> wrote:
>
>>  Donny, do they use a master Passwor for TB?
>>
>> Am 26. April 2012 16:43 CEST, "Donny Brooks" <dbro...@mdah.state.ms.us>
>> schrieb:
>>
>>> We just rolled out Thunderbird 10esr and the SOGo plugins (10.0.1) to our
>>> users. Now they are having the issue of having to type their user/pass
>>> multiple times. I have looked and it appears this is once for each calendar
>>> they have. Is there a fix for this? I thought it was just going to be once
>>> but every time they log in each morning it does this.
>
> No. If that will help this I will push the config out to do so though.

In my experience it doesn't help. I have set a master PW and I get three
password prompts with TB10ESR (same with TB11).

I can enter the right password in the first prompt only and cancel the
other prompts. But it's still annoying.

Cheers
        Robert

--
Dr. Robert Casties -- Information Technology Group
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science