Hello,
I successfully set up SOGo with multiple Active Directory Domains
(Windows 2008 R2), but I have a couple little issues.

I'm using SOGo 1.3.14-1.centos.x86_64
As IMAP/SMTP backend I have a dovecot/postfix box that authenticates to
AD via kerberos.

Thunderbird is 10.0.0.4 ESR
Integrator and connector plugins are 10.0.1

My AD SOGo authentication template looks like:

 <key>domains</key>
        <dict>
            <key>domain.adds</key>
            <dict>
                <key>SOGoMailDomain</key>
                <string>domain.adds</string>
                <key>SOGoUserSources</key>
                <array>
                    <dict>
                        <key>CNFieldName</key>
                        <string>cn</string>
                        <key>IDFieldName</key>
                        <string>cn</string>
                        <key>IMAPLoginFieldName</key>
                        <string>userPrincipalName</string>
                        <key>UIDFieldName</key>
                        <string>sAMAccountName</string>
                        <key>baseDN</key>
                        <string>dc=domain,dc=adds</string>
                        <key>bindDN</key>
                        <string>adqueryu...@domain.adds</string>
                        <key>bindFields</key>
                        <array>
                            <string>userPrincipalName</string>
                        </array>
                        <key>bindPassword</key>
                        <string>XXXXXX</string>
                        <key>canAuthenticate</key>
                        <string>YES</string>
                        <key>displayName</key>
                        <string>DOMAIN</string>
                        <key>filter</key>
                        <string>objectclass=person</string>
                        <key>hostname</key>
                        <string>domain.adds</string>
                        <key>id</key>
                        <string>domain_adds</string>
                        <key>isAddressBook</key>
                        <string>YES</string>
                        <key>port</key>
                        <string>389</string>
                        <key>type</key>
                        <string>ldap</string>
                    </dict>
                </array>
            </dict>

I use, as IMAP username, the userPrinciapName Attribute which is
composed by USER ID + AD DOMAIN NAME.
As SOGo user ID I'm using the sAMAccountName attribute, just because
SOGo itself appends the domain part (I've set SOGoEnableDomainBasedUID
to YES)

Everything is working fine, except for using Thunderbird with SOGo
Integrator:

Assuming my username is testdu...@domain.adds (contains lower and upper
case letters), when I try to sync contacts in TB console I see:

URLs don't match:
http://sogo/SOGo/dav/testdu...@domain.adds/Contacts/personal vs .
http://sogo/SOGo/dav/testdu...@domain.adds/Contacts/personal

Changing DAV URL property in the address book to
http://sogo/SOGo/dav/testdu...@domain.adds/Contacts/personal solves the
problem.

Tables in mysql are named sogoTestDummy*, both for calendars and
contacts.

However the user part in url of calendar stays in lowercase and sync
works fine!

I think is a bug in carddav URL handling, but my question is:
Is there a workaround to have ldap query results for user ids always in
lowercase?

Second issue is that same calendar appointment on web UI are switched 6
hours forward than thunderbird's ones.
Server timezone, SOGooTimeZone, Client Timezone are set to Europe/Rome.

I searched in archive but found nothing relevant!

Thanks in advance,
Riccardo