On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Jürgen Echter
<j.ech...@echter-kuechen-elektro.de> wrote:
> Am 09.05.2012 18:02, schrieb Stephen Ingram:
>
> Please show the extensions.rdf for your existing version of sogo-integrator.
> Steve
>

> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <!DOCTYPE RDF>
> <RDF xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#";
>   xmlns:isi="http://inverse.ca/sogo-integrator/";
>   xmlns:em="http://www.mozilla.org/2004/em-rdf#";
>   xmlns:NC="http://home.netscape.com/NC-rdf#";>
>   <Seq about="http://inverse.ca/sogo-integrator/extensions";
>
> isi:updateURL="https://192.168.0.200/plugins/updates.php?plugin=%ITEM_ID%&amp;version=%ITEM_VERSION%&amp;platform=%PLATFORM%";
>>
> <!--  <li>
>       <Description
>         em:id="lookout@aron.rubin"
>         em:name="LookOut"/>
>     </li>
>     <li>
>       <Description
>         em:id="f...@dictionaries.addons.mozilla.org"
>       em:name="Dictionnaire français"/>
>     </li>
>     <li>
>       <Description
>         em:id="sogo-integra...@inverse.ca"
>         em:name="SOGo Integrator"/>
>     </li>
>     <li>
>       <Description
>         em:id="sogo-connec...@inverse.ca"
>         em:name="SOGo Connector"/>
>     </li>
>     <li>
>       <Description
>         em:id="{e2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103}"
>       em:name="Lightning"/>
>     </li> -->
>   </Seq>
> </RDF>

Everything looks good here. The only thing I can see left that might
possibly cause a problem is SSL. I notice you are using https in your
update string. If there is any issue with the certificates relative to
what Thunderbird is able to handle, the entire transaction will fail
(from my own experience). You might want to try without the https just
to confirm this is not the problem.

I have never handled lightning separately either. I just download the
existing compatible version 1.2.3 for each architecture and include it
just in case. If you've already downloaded it, it won't update, but
moving forward you'll probably again want to take advantage of
automated updates for lightning and this is a great way to do it.

Steve

Steve