Hi,

> Ok. I will try that.

I had a similar problem. But not SOGo-version related. I activated the
ChangePassword feature in SOGo and tested it. After this, I had the exact same
situation on my machine. Calendars were still working, but mail disappeared.
Checking the userPassword field in LDAP, I saw that the password was written in
clear text and not SSHA. So all my mail services quit working with that
password scheme. Are you using some kind of encrypted passwords and did you use
the SOGo option I talked about?

-Christian Rößner

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions