Le 12-05-24 11:26, Bruno Lingner (Hugo) a écrit :
we switched today from a test-VM to a baremetal server (both debian squeeze), and upgraded from 1.3.14 to 1.3.15c. it took me a time to realize why some things did not work as expected, and the errors in the sogo.log: memcached was not installed as a dependent with sogo, only libmemcached5.
is it a bug in this package? I could file a bug if so
memcached could be recommended or suggested, but it should not be a dependency as the service could actually run on another host.

W.