Hello,

Being new to SOGo, I thought I'd take the ZEG VM for a spin.

I'm running Virtual Box 4.0.4 on Linux. The .ova file import completes just fine. Unfortunately when I try to boot the VM I get the following error from Virtual Box:

Failed to open a session for the virtual machine ZEG-2.0.0rc2.
Failed to open/create the internal network 'HostInterfaceNetworking-en1: AirPort' (you might need to modprobe vboxnetflt to make it accessible) (VERR_INTNET_FLT_IF_NOT_FOUND).
Failed to attach the network LUN (VERR_INTNET_FLT_IF_NOT_FOUND).
Unknown error creating VM (VERR_INTNET_FLT_IF_NOT_FOUND).

Incidentally vboxnetflt is loaded ok:

~# lsmod|grep vbox
vboxnetadp             13340  0
vboxnetflt             28297  0
vboxdrv               252684  2 vboxnetadp,vboxnetflt

To me it looks like the VM was baked on a mac (hence the reference to en1 Airport) and it's somehow incompatible with my linux install of Virtual Box.
Has anybody had the same issue? Do you know a workaround?

Thank you for your time.

Cheers!
sergio