Hi to all

I update my Centos x64 one week ago with yum update

Sogod was very slow and I try to restart I but when I try to restart I have
these message:

Restarting SOGo:
/usr/GNUstep/System/Tools/Admin/sogod: error while loading shared libraries:
libgnustep-base.so.1.20: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Before message was : /etc/init.d/sogod: line 73:
/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh: Aucun fichier ou répertoire
de ce type

and I remember to have exactyl same problem here
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2011-10/msg00377.html

So I correct etc/init.d/sogod file ligne 73 with this instruction :   .
/usr/share/GNUstep/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh It's correct first error but not the
second one --