Hello everyone,

I recently had a testrun with the ZEG image (SOGo 1.3.12) and
Thunderbird/Lightning
(12/1.4) with the SOGo connector. I managed to both sync contacts from a Symbian
phone and from Thunderbird with SOGo.

Unfortunately it appears that the TB address book is rather limited (2 e-mail
addr.
and 4 phone numbers at most). What happens to contacts (coming from the phone
for
example) that exceed those limits?

Are there other components in SOGo that impose similar limits?

Thanks -- Till
--
Dipl.-Inform. Till Dörges                  doer...@pre-sense.de
                                  Tel. +49 - 40 - 244 2407 - 14