Am 14.06.2012 11:45, schrieb Jürgen Echter:
> Am 14.06.2012 11:21, schrieb Patrice Matthias Brend'amour:
>> Are you using a self-signed certificate for https?
>> If so, you need to add your certificate (or the CA, if you created
>> one) to Thunderbird's certificate store first. Otherwise, the
>> integrator won't be able to connect to the update server.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Patrice
>> --
> Hi,
>
> yes there's an self-signed cert.
>
> I thought its already added, because on first connect to SOGo
> thunderbird asks me what to do with the untrusted cert. i saved the
> security exception rule.

To my knowledge thunderbird from version 10 on needs a trusted signed
source for update addons unless you disable this. I wrote this once down
(somewhere in the archive). If I recall right I had to set

force_bool_pref("extensions.install.requireBuiltInCerts", false);
force_bool_pref("extensions.update.requireBuiltInCerts", false);

to get TBs update working again.

Regards
Martin