Hi all,
I am also trying to get the big picture about mysql tables'
relationships and about the way SOGo stores data.
Three "default" tables for each user means a lot of tables in
environments like - say - 500 users: has anyone already tried to
"migrate" the database structure to three single tables, with an extra
field to match the current user?
Is there any configuration option to keep the data in a more-or-less
fixed number of tables?

Thanks in advance for any help, suggestion and/or comment.

Alberto