Look,

Most of my clients are popping/imapping clear text. A few smart ones are using
ssl. It would be nice to force every one to use ssl. But in reallity it will
cost me half my clients. What I mean is sniffing is easy. if my systems gets
hacked and rooted (and they cannot do that with sniffing of course)  they can
allready abuse all accounts on the system so no EXTRA harm done. I the customer
is stupid enough to use the the same login on  all other accounts hey have it
is their problem. I warn them not do do that. If they choose  to do so it is
not my problem. I definetly out weighs the profits of being able to supply a
customer with their passwords or login with their  credentials to prove the
problem is not at my side.

Regards

Hans de Groot