Am 31.07.2012 05:46, schrieb elekktrett...@exemail.com.au:
Hi,

I'm trying to setup multi-domain SoGo(ver 2) and I currently have a
working config, but one that's rather tedious to maintain.

We have ou=zones such as:

dn: dc=somedomain,dc=com,ou=zones,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au
associatedDomain: somedomain.com

And we have ou=emails such as:
uid=u...@somedomain.com,ou=emails,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au
mail: u...@somedomain.com
mail: ...

My current SoGo config is as such:

sogod domains '{
     "somedomain.ncom" = {
         SOGoMailDomain = "somedomain.com";
         SOGoUserSources = (
             {
                 CNFieldName = cn;
                 IDFieldName = uid;
                 UIDFieldName = uid;
                 baseDN = "ou=emails,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au";
                 bindDN = "cn=sogo,ou=daemons,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au";
                 bindPassword = deleted;
                 canAuthenticate = YES;
                 filter = "uid=''*@somedomain.com''";
                 hostname = "deleted";
                 id = punch;
                 isAddressBook = YES;
                 port = 389;
             }
         );
     };
     "anotherdomain.net.au" = {
         SOGoMailDomain = "anotherdomain.net.au";
         SOGoUserSources = (
             {
                 CNFieldName = cn;
                 IDFieldName = uid;
                 UIDFieldName = uid;
                 baseDN = "ou=emails,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au";
                 bindDN = "cn=sogo,ou=daemons,dc=webgate,dc=net,dc=au";
                 bindPassword = deleted;
                 canAuthenticate = YES;
                 filter = "uid=''*@anotherdomain.net.au''";
                 hostname = "deleted";
                 id = webgate;
                 isAddressBook = YES;
                 port = 389;
             }
         );
     };
}'
sogod SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled YES
sogod SOGoForwardEnabled YES
sogod OCSFolderInfoURL
postgresql://sogo:deleted@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_folder_info
sogod OCSSessionsFolderURL
postgresql://sogo:deleted@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder
sogod SOGoIMAPServer localhost
sogod SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications YES
sogod SOGoMemcachedHost localhost
sogod SOGoSieveServer sieve://localhost:4190
sogod SOGoTimeZone Australia/Melbourne
sogod SOGoVacationEnabled YES
sogod SOGoLanguage English
sogod SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications YES
sogod SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications YES
sogod SOGoProfileURL
postgresql://sogo:deleted@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_user_profile

And while this config is working fine and it allows us to isolate one
domain from another, it would be a hard tedious work to have to configure
HUNDREDS of domains this way.

Is there any way we can automate this? ie. have SoGo look up ou=zones and
check an associatedDomain attribute so that we can just add more domains
to LDAP without having to reconfigure SOGO?

Automate the creation of the SOGo config file, based on the ldap content

André