Hi,

SOGo password change options works nicely for SOGo and is easy to manage for the end user.... but creates problems with the IMAP mail account associated with it.

In our setting (SOGo/Postfix/Cyrus) mail accounts and their passwords are stored in a mysql database sitting next to the SOGo one.

When we change the password in SOGo, the mail part remains unchanged, creating a problem when trying to access the mail after the change (same user name / different password).

I know all setups are not the same (especially the ones with LDAP), but for simpler setups, how can we have the IMAP password changed at the same time in a simple manner for the user ? The SOGo interface is simple enough for a user to perform and it would be nice if SOGo could take care of the entire process.

Thanks for any clue how to solve that one.

Dominique