Jean,

Jean Raby schrieb (31.08.2012 16:19 Uhr):

EXCEPTION: <NSException: 0xd708c8> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException
REASON:NGLdapEntry(instance) does not recognize asDictionary INFO:(null)

The second exception looks like a configuration issue, but I cannot say more without seeing the output of 'sudo -u sogo defaults read sogod'
While searching for the error message in the list archive, I found it related to not updated SOPE packages. While I build sogo myself, I build a recent version of sogo but did not changed the SOPE packages I found. I'm just changing this at the moment.
I hope this will help on this issue.

Marc