if I type it without specifying the LDAP port number.

root@debian6# ldapsearch -h 127.0.0.1 -D "cn=admin,dc=test,dc=asso" -w Secret

I have the same message as returned by SOGo.

ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)
    additional info: Simple Bind Failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Is this a bug sogo ? Is it ignores the port number in the configuration .GNUstepDefaults ?