Le 21/09/2012 16:41, Devinder Singh a écrit :
Hi All,

I am facing the below issue when I run the command as per the instructions given in the "SOGo Native Microsoft Outlook Configuration 2.0".

provision --realm=example.com --domain=OPENCHANGE --adminpass='%1OpenChange' --server-role='domain controller'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/provision", line 33, in <module>
    import samba
*ImportError: No module named samba*

In SOGo instruction, it's write this :

"The provision script might be located in /usr/share/samba/setup"

Test it :

cd /usr/share/samba/setup

./provision --realm=example.com --domain=OPENCHANGE --adminpass='%1OpenChange' --server-role='domain controller'

Below command returns nothing. Is their any problem in Samba installation ?

[root@linux opt]# /etc/init.d/samba4 start
[root@linux opt]#

Samba4 is installed as per the guidelines provided. Installed the samba using rpm --replacefiles command since their was conflict with older versions of the libs.

Kindly guide.