Hi John,

I am using the CentOS 6.

Thanks & Regards,
Devinder Singh Birdi

On 9/28/2012 1:29 AM, John Russell wrote:
Just curious, what linux distro/version are you using?

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Devinder Singh <devinder.si...@qlc.in <mailto:devinder.si...@qlc.in>> wrote:

    Hi All,

    I have been able to configure the entire SOGo setup for Microsoft
    Native Compatibility.

    I am stuck at the last step ./"Enter the DNS name or the IP
    address of your SOGo server in the Microsoft Exchange Server field//"/

    On my system right now, with any can run the SOGo due to the conf
    configuration as below.

    ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo retry=0

    by giving my IP no. as 192.168.1.185 does not work.

    Any idea what value can I add in that field ?

    Additionally,  what does autodiscover.example.com
    <http://autodiscover.example.com> does ?  how would I configure it
    . Already ocsmanager.conf has the ProxyPass for the /autodiscovery.

    Kindly guide.

-- Thanks & Regards,
    Devinder Singh Birdi

--
"It's better to be boldly decisive and risk being wrong than to agonize at length and be right too late."
Marilyn Moats Kennedy