On 10/03/2012 11:41 PM, Jean Raby wrote:
On 12-10-03 5:19 AM, Simon Walter wrote:
Cyrus-IMAP has the issue that one must create the IMAP mail box with
cyradm. It will not be created automatically upon successful login.

Looks like this "limitation" will be fixed in 2.5:
    http://marc.info/?l=cyrus-info&m=134924371008903&w=2

Yes, I started that discussion on the Cyrus mailing list after being confused by the patches and the misleading 'autocreatequota' option.

AFAIK, dovecot 2.2 implements the THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT that SOGo uses by the webmail I presume.

Where can I find documentation about what features SOGo can fully use. For example, if you don't have quotas, there will be no disk usage bar in the webmail interface. I'm sure there are other features that silently "switch off" because they are not supported by the underlying servers. Where can I find documentation on that?

Thanks,

Simon

--
Simon Walter

IT Manager
Hokkaido Tracks Management
Ph: +81 (0) 136 23 3503
Fax: +81 (0) 136 21 2559
www.hokkaidotracks.com

This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. Whilst reasonable
precautions have been taken to ensure that this message and any attachments are
free from viruses or other malicious code, no guarantee is implied or given.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held
by Hokkaido Tracks.