Hi,

I just installed Sogo...Zeg to test out the install..see if this groupware can
do what we need
we are a non-proft and we have a small mobile device management population.We
use a solution called Mobileiron which reallly sucks. I would think if you
centrally manage your mobile device infrastructure there would be a way to
setup , Contacts for Emergency purposes and push them to the selected mobile
devices. In other words, I need a way to have a Alerts Contacts pushed to iOS
and Android devices. Is this possible through Sogo..if so I need some serious
help.  I thought this was just a matter of having a CardDav that everyone could
access..but I cant seem to figure itout and am running into a brick wall as to
how to setup a carddav.

bottom line is that i need to setup up a way to have shared contacts in the
event of an emergency.

thanks for your help
kat