Deepak,

Make sure you define your Samba AD on your SOGo server
/etc/hosts , plus also set Samba AD as NTP server, and make it your
authoritative time server for your SOGo box.

Regards,
Josep

On
2012-10-25 01:39, deepak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've successfully installed
openchange and sogo2 on Ubuntu 12.04 and now and the outlook
compatibility works fine. I'm trying to use the samba4 in the same
machine as an AD server also. Dns is working fine, i've checked all the
records. I've tested kerberos login also, that also works fine. But when
i try to join to domain, i 'm getting an error saying that "networks
path not found". The dns server for windows machine is the the samba
server. I've tried to query dns from the windows machine and that also
works fine. I made samba running on debug level 5, but still i dont see
any error in samba logs.

> Regards
> Deepak
>
> DeepRootLinux

www.deeproot.in [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.deeproot.in

This transmission is intended for the use of the entity or individual to which
or whom it is addressed.  The transmission or any documents accompanying the
transmission may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or action taken in reliance on the contents of the transmission or the
documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this confidential
transmission in error, please destroy it and any accompanying documents and
notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.--