Hi,

short question: I two companies do both have their own SOGo servers and on
person from company A invites a person from company B, the receiver gets mail.
If for example this person clicks on the mail attachment in Apple Mail, the
event is inserted. If I (spoken as person B) double click this event, then I
can chose between something like "Accept", "Decline" or "Maybe" (I have German
translation; best guess). It seems that my decision is not mailed to the person
of company A. If I open Firefox and log in to company B SOGo (my own SOGo), I
also can see this event. But while Apple Mail shows both persons A and B, the
SOGo web interface only shows B (myself).

So does SOGo send confirmations to company A or not? Or how can I activate this
feature?

                   <<invites>>
Person company A ---------------> Person company B

                   <<confirms>>
Person company B ---------------> Person company A
Confirmation seems not to leave company B. Nor web interface shows Person A

Thanks in advance

-Christian Rößner

--
[*] sys4 AG