Hi,

is here any way how could I set default access policy for unauthenticated (anonymous) users? It looks SOGo uses the same SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles for both authenticated and unauthenticated users.
I would like to use:
"SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles=PublicDAndTViewer" for "Any Authenticated User"
and
"SOGoCalendarDefaultRoles=None" for "Public Access".

Maybe some new "SOGoCalendarPublicDefaultRoles" parameter could be used for this... It would be very useful considering different access policy for authenticated and all unauthenticated users respects privacy of our users.

MW