Le 07/12/2012 03:22, Simon Walter a écrit :
On 12/05/2012 12:09 AM, Christophe Carles wrote:
Does anyone have an idea?

You'd probably need to provide the data that is causing your problem and info about the IMAP server you are using in a bug report.
OK,
The imap server is cyrus imap with postifx.
About the data, i have found that it's an email who is causing problem.

It seems that the problem happen again in other folders.
I thought at first that it could come from a too large number of emails in that folder, but even eliminating the problem persisted.

I did not find anything special about sogo logs.
The only error message comes from the Journal of the sogo web interface:

/request url was '/SOGo/so/carles/Mail//0/folderINBOX/folderService_U_info/headers'//
//updating quotas 1249845/10000000//
//updating quotas 1249845/10000000//
//AJAX Request, Caught Exception: SyntaxError//
//JSON.parse: bad control character in string literal//
//at https://courriel.biotoul.fr/SOGo.woa/WebServerResources/prototype.js?lm=1349088803: 720//
//backtrace://
//onAjaxRequestStateChange ([object Window])//
//[anonymous]//
//
//[anonymous]//
//