Hi,

the 'Native Microsoft Outlook Configuration Guide', version 2.0.3 instructs me on page 11 to tell Samba 4 where the SOGo-config can be found:

ln -s ~sogo/GNUstep /root/

In my setup I am using /etc/sogo/sogo.conf in json-format. Thus there is no valid config file in ~sogo/GNUstep. How do I tell Samba where to find the SOGo-config?

Thanks, Mark

--
Mark Heisterkamp                  Leibniz Universität IT Services
Arbeitsplatzrechner & Sicherheit  Schlosswender Str. 5